There’s a vast amount of legal information available on the web, but most of it is not very relevant to legal questions in Atlantic Canada. Here are a few, selected references that you may find useful when dealing with matters of family, estate, commercial, corporate, real estate and other branches of law in the Maritimes.
- Introduction to the legal profession and legal services in Canada.
- Introduction to the methods and benefits of collaborative law.
- Find New Brunswick lawyers in other communities who are trained in collaborative process.
- Another law site, based in rural/small-town Ontario, with good articles on collaborative practice.
- Introduction to the legal profession and legal services in New Brunswick
- Introduction to the legal profession and legal services in Nova Scotia.
- Online access to information related to land-ownership and property maps for over 500,000 properties in Nova Scotia.
- Information on geographic data and maps, Crown lands, property assessment, property registry, etc.
- An informative introduction to our home town, a community that successfully blends small town charm with global sophistication in education, science, and the arts.
- An information network helping businesses keep in touch and exposing them to new skills, backgrounds and experiences.